Post History

Saturday, January 19, 2013

Day 1 - January 14th: Always be prepared!

Breakfast Wgt. 205lbs Waist 45" 1/2 c. oatmeal, no milk, cinnamon and walnuts 1 apple Some spinach Lunch Salad - red cabbage, Romaine, 1 garden carrot, 1 mini cucumber, 1 serving lowfat balsamic ranch spray, 1 oz. sunflower seeds orange slices 1 piece of gum - polar ice Dinner Some sweet potato fries (baked with canola spray) 1/2 c.low fat cottage cheese 1 medium tomato 3/4 c. black beans (non canned) 1/4 c. Grandma Joey's salsa 1 orange Thoughts: Note to self - A healthy waistline for a woman is 35".... Better keep that in mind. After exercising in the morning, I felt so good! Considering all the cheese, bread, and ice cream I ate last night. I definitely could tell I was weak from eating all that garbage while I was walking although. It wasn't worth it. Eating the oatmeal really kept me full for quite a while through the day. The gigantic salad I ate DEFINITELY kept me full, helping with the habitual cravings I get a night. I spent five hours at Grandpa Bayles' house without sneaking any of his treats! That is huge! haha Pitiful. I went prepared with a salad and a healthy lunch for Pearce as well. Note to self, ALWAYS BE PREPARED.

No comments:

Post a Comment